Alongside our extensive training courses, TASC have been carrying out asbestos compliance audits for over 15 years. Our on-site audits are recognised within the industry for assessing key legal requirements, as well as promoting good practices and current ‘hot’ topics.
- These reports may be used at the asbestos license renewal as independent evidence of a company’s efforts in promoting compliance and quality.
- The audit can be carried out as a ‘notice’ or ‘no notice’ audit dependent on requirements.
- Our audits are an important step in protecting staff and the business, as well as compliance with the law.
- Internal auditing is an essential part of a company’s compliance measures to the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012. In addition, providing independent evidence to the HSE of a company’s commitment to compliance of CAR 2012 is another excellent evidential tool.
How Long does a compliance audit take?
Length of the audit is dependent on the size and complexity of the work. However, the aim is to complete the audit within a day with a verbal debrief on the day and write a detailed report within 7 days of the audit.
At TASC, we have been providing UKATA asbestos training for over 15 years.
- We are a founding member of UKATA
- We are able to tailor your training requirements to individual needs
- All refresher training is based on a training needs analysis (TNA)
For more information or to book onto this course, please contact us.
Get in touch now to discuss your requirements with a member of the team.Enquire now